Friday, April 22, 2011

Grasping A New Look On Life

With so many things on my mind and feeling overwhelmed I have decided to take a new look out on life. I WILL and AM going to start loving the little things that make me smile. The things that are making me feel overwhelmed in reality are small. I have endured much more stressful and heart wrenching moments in life. My father having cancer, mother having cancer, loosing my uncle to cancer, so on and so forth. Its funny how one stresser on my heart I can handle a little better then alot of small things. God will and always has guided me. FAITH, I need to re-vamp mine! A highschool class mate of mine has really inspired me and help guide my heart back to where it should be. On God, Family, Friends, FOOD lol and LIVING life not letting it live me! So here are a few things that alway lighten my heart and make me smile. Silly or not. Some times it is the small things that will make a diffrence.

-Cleaning out my car and taking her to get a bath. Smells so fresh and the tires are all shiney. I LOVE shiney tires!!! lol

-COOKING, the smell of a new recipe, mine OR borrowed it dosnt matter. I am LOVING peppers! Red,Yellow,Orange,Green it dosnt matter they all have a sweet and daring taste. and the colors are perfect and make me feel important (dont ask idk)
-Going to lowes and spending over $200.00 on plants for my yard. (I cant wait to plant them tomrrow)

-When the man I love, kisses me on the back of my neck out of no where :-D
-When Stella gets a new toy and shows it to the yard, and other dogs, and to anyone new who comes in the house.Its pretty great.

this is steve the spider
-Falling into a freshly made bed at the end of the day
-when MOM makes the bed. about 100 times better than when I do. I swear I even sleep better!!!

See These are just a small few things that is what living is about! God has blessed me in so many ways! For me to be sad is stupid. I think I should come back and read this when I feel down. :-D So from here on out, I am loving even the small things that make me smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I can guarantee this post will inspire others to live life and not let life live them! It's so easy to forget to embrace the small things. I once heart a quote that says, "How you spend your days is how you spend your life." So true, right? It's the small details each day that really make up our life. Glad we're on this journey together! God has a plan for our lives that's going to blow any expectation we have! Wahoo!