Monday, April 18, 2011

WOW...it has been awhile

Well hello agian fellow bloggers. I have neglacted this thing for about a year now. so much has happened that I might as well break it up into several diffent entries.
One thing worth noting Is I am 23 now not 22, Stella Is a year and a month old, and weighs at least 165 pounds. so amazing... The job I had been praying for I was wonderfully blessed with :-) And I am still not in my house just yet haha. but the progess is quite amazing. more pictures to come.

Over the past weekend a tornado touched down in Glouster Virginia killing 6 people at this time and injuring countless more. When something that is such a small disaster happens I wonder how we virginians would fair in a BIG disaster. I dont know what it was liek working here during hurrican Katrinia but it sure would be a mess!!! Or how about the earthquake in Japan or the Tusnami. The people that have had to live threw it...i dont know what to do but pray for and wish for the best... well i suppose I ought to get back to work....till later tah tah

No comments: