Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A new anthem I try to belive

It dosnt matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M

just put your paws up

cause you were born this way baby




My mama told me when i was young

we are all born superstars

She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on

In the glass of her boudoir




"Theres nothing wrong with loving who you are" she said,

"cause he made you perfect, babe"

"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, listen to me when I say"




I'm beautiful in my way

cause GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES

I'm on the right track, baby

I WAS BORN THIS WAY




Don't hide yourself in regret

just love yourself and you're set

I'm on the right track baby I was born this way








Its funny how I knew this song, sang the words, and then one day I listened. And It was like, DUH, God makes no mistake.....Like someone at work told me a year ago, "Your a child of God arnt you? He dosnt make mistakes." Im so stubborn sometimes.









Learning to love myself......One day at a time





No comments: