Saturday, June 4, 2011

A slightly aggrivated post



(way I felt at work, I think he looks like my twin :-D)


I really have no patience for lazyness at work any more. (

We sit here 8-10 hours a day. In comparisson to alot of other jobs. This one is easy. It requires one to pay attention and be on top of things. But you also talk to amazing people day to day and make new friendships. There is a nice feeling too of thinking you helped get some lights back on. Well for me it is.





Bad adittudes in here are contagous, and It is really hard to not slip into feeling negitive also. But I refuse to let it happen. But I cant help but get super pissed when a ignorant person makes a "judgement call" really just a fuckin lazy call and someone is without lights for no reason. Ok the negitive is gone now.

No comments: