Saturday, May 28, 2011

ooooo summer time







I love and hate summer time. I love seeing flowers bloom, flip flops, sandle like shoes, TANNING, ocean, reading, bright clothes.










But I cant stand to be so flippin hot, Comin outta work to my black car, with black leather, and black tented windows. HOT! bugs, need I say more?








But any who...... I dont know this is a boring post. Im frustrated and want to vent but I dont know that I should HAHA.






I know the heart wants what it wants.









I know some people need to go back to a crap job with bad managers to understand that they are lucky.





I know Im tired





I know Im nervous about moving out.





But I also know Im starting a new chapter, of life, of growing up, of bills, and of aaron and our relationship





So many big things are happining right now.





I know I am missing Christy terribly, and talking on the phone for a few mins seems to make me even more sad b.c Its not enough(im selfish)





I wanna go swimming, lay out, read, have a drink. And sleep...... ok my mind is jumbled. So bye for now

No comments: