Monday, May 16, 2011

oooh what to say what to say

Well yesterday I threw Heathers Bridal shower, AND had the very first party ever at my house. It was smashing baby! I got many complaments of how everything looked, tasted, and I lucked out with the weather.


My camera card is not letting me upload my pictures so I will post new pictures as soon as my tech savy boyfriend fixes it for me.
Im not gonna lie, this shower had me crazy. I wanted it to be perfect and It was $$$ stressing me as emotionally, and physically.


A big shout out to my Mom, Sister, Aaron, and my Daddy. With out there support and the grace of God I would have let Heather and myself down.


But just to give a lil over view of what I had going on.


I serverd


-sweet tea with fresh sliced lemons and oranges afloat on top


-lemonaide with fresh sliced lemons


-mamosa's (Being prepared on sceen by my darling sister the "help" for the day lol) with a sliced lime


-sweet and sour meatballs


-hot crab and shrimp dip


-hot spinach and cheese stuffed mushrooms


-Cheese,strawberry, and pecan dip


-fruit tray

-Spring Pizza


-wraps


-Cupcakes


-Cake





I had 2 tents set up with pink and orange decorations all over. I impressed myself. (of course it was not all me)





and to all the NAY sayers out there, that said I could not do it in time. I AM STICKING MY TOUNGE OUT AT YOU SOOOOOOO BAD.





pictures to follow :-)

No comments: