Friday, May 27, 2011

Ahhhh Stepping out....soon....NERVOUS

So I am ready, It's going to happen....in 3 days. I will begin to move into my house. yes REALLY a year and 7 months after this journey began. And YES there is still some things that need to be done. but nothing that will stop me from moving in and LIVING there. I am so excited and nervous at the same time..... Only one room has NOT been changed In some mannor. the guest room. Every other room has been altered. for the better if I do say so myself. wow. *pause for a moment od self satisfaction* with our own hands, sweat,blood, curses, and tears this house is actually going to be a home. I know she is smiling everytime something else makes her pretty. Im kinda nervous.....for the first time in 23 years I will be without my mom and dad. weird. BUT lots of friends and parties to come :-D

No comments: