Sunday, May 8, 2011

May Flowers....

Well I cant belive it is may already. Time is really flying by. In 7 days I will be hosting my first ever party....at MY house.....I am stressed the heck out. Ya know just all the little things that are involved with throwing a party PLUS the fact that my house is a construction site. HOWEVER....some BIG changes have occured.





I adore my back yard. It is Amazing, and my front is too! We put down just a little sod (for an area that has such massive tree roots you wouldnt belive it) so that Grass will grow there. Aaron and Brian Cut in the stones to lay the stone walk way. Looks great. They are a comical pair...put two very ADD people together and ONLY they can know what the conversation really is about.


Aaron started on the latce around the bottom of the deck, I painted my deck a real hard blue and the latce is white.....to be honest with you it looks AMAZINGGGGGG. so fresh and really makes the color pop.






Even though I am stressed out beyond compair with this stupid stuff, I cant deny acknowleging that things ARE infact getting done and I have family and friend that are the greatest!!!!



P.s : Yard work is instant gradification, you start with a mess, sweat a little, and when you stop and look back its beautiful. Love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The front yard looks FANTASTIC!!! And a spy a pup at the bottom of that photo :)

I love you