Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For Sue: My one and only reader and Fan

My work college sue is a great lady. She is deff the life of the party when she gets to work in the afternoons. She so funny at times and she doesnt even mean to be! Well sinces sue my darling friend is really the only one who reads this dag on thing, she is always asking for more details in my life. I keep trying to tell her I'm just not that interesting buuuut this one is for her.
Here are some random facts about me!
-my favorite color is purple.
-today is 100 days (litterly) untill Aaron and i will have been together for 3 years :-D
-I have one brother and on sister both older than me. They are great though

-my most favorite place to be is in Nags Head at the beach. I dont think there is anything better then fallin asleep on the beach and being with the people I love most. The sun, sound of the waves, reading the book and fallin asleep! MY heaven

-for the past 3 years every year for my birthday all i have wanted to do is gather with my fam and friends and eat Yamattos, which is what I do! its great a real treat!

-i have a newley aquired puppy named Stella! shes a beautiful great dane "blue" and sat she was 9 WEEKS old and 24 pounds!!!!!

No comments: