Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sometimes you cant have a TEXT buddy

I have to admmit I am a total texting freak! I LOVE it. See, I spend 8 hours a day talking to people on the phone, so frankly even if it means talking to someone i really like I dont want to....i know its bad.
Well it has come to my attention that some people you can just NOT have a text conversation with.
EVERYTIME I talk to chelsea we fight! I dont care if she text me and says the sky is blue i would say looks kinda purple over here to me. and BOOOOOOM world war 3. everything that could be used aginst a person is used. I ALWAYS get hurt it sucks. Worst part is that I am pretty positive that I am the only one who dwells on the situation later.
So her and I really shouldnt have a REAL convo via text anymore. Stupid shit gets blown way out of proportion its rediculous. no kidding. And for some reason she really knows how to get under my skin by not reaponding to me.




I'm so lame.
Anyway another thought on my mind is my Zak, deff no-one like him, the thought of never seeing his smile or hearing his silly laugh anymore is truely heart breaking. I hear that the older you get the more people you loose. We'll I have a problem with that I am only 22 and he was only 20.... thats a lil to soon for me.

Well breaking away from that I am mad at the military right now, for pullin the family threw waiting a WEEK to put him to rest. He wasnt out of the country thats not ok. right now i DONT like military time.

well world my night is almost done at work. might as well finish with a bang and do my job :-)

No comments: