Saturday, May 1, 2010

Well hello there

Hello there blogging world. This is the first time taking on this adventure. I'm a little interested as to weather or not anyone will even read this lol.
I have started "julie & Julia" for the second time today (side note both times i havent finished b.c of having to leave to go to a function :-/ no becuse of the movie) and Julie's blogging while she cooks was very cool to me so i thought i would give it a go.
Lets see. i think for tonight i will just note down so things about me worth noting...mostly lol
1. i am 22 years old, brown hair blue eyes and a ehh body.
2. i have been in a relationship with my boy toy for 3 years in august, poor thing has his hands full with me
3. last sunday i brought home my dog who was finished being cooked, born, and ready for pick up b4 i had even finished puttin my house back together.
4. and yes i still live with my parents
5. i have one brother(married, no kids) and one sister(one kid and one on the way)

Life is a lil crazy for me right now. But please dont think Im one of those super annoying ppl that are so blessed but are all "woe to me" b.c they broke a nail. thats so not me, i cuss when i break a nail lol. But seriously I am really blessed for the ppl in my life and the life i have so far. Just some times you think man i would like to take a deep breath for just one second and peace outta my own mind. D you ever have that though? I guess I should probly let you in on the names of the key players in my life ppl ill talk most about in life.
-Aaron- the boyfriend a.k.a the attachment lol
-christy-B.F
-chelsea-B.F
-Heather-B.F
-Lindsay-sister(Andy the neice and Michael the boyfriend)
-Travis-Brother(Robynne the sis in law)
-Brian-friend (also boyfriend to christy)
-Tracy-friend at work(she makes the job alot more manageable)

I thank that this is the jist of it all. I'm sure there will be some random ppl along the way. Any questions please just ask (funny im talking as if theres someone to read it) oh well.

No comments: