Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The one and ONLY Fluffy


(Nags Head)

So I think I am going to catch you all up on the most Important people in my life. This is Heather. She and I have been best friends since we were in 4th grade together. This girl has been there threw thick and thin. All of my friends matter a great deal to me. And each realtionship is its own.
It has been a blessing for her to be in my life. She has truley been a sister and best friend to me and a daughter to my parents.
I take pride in all the wonderful things she has accomplished. She is a AMAZING hair stylist, skill-full up with times and a great person to talk to while you are in her chair.


(such nerds)
She is engaged to her best friend and the love of her life Chris. I have been friends with him since we were in 6th grade and I could be more happy for the two of them.
Heather is supper loving, she thinks every animal is sexy and the more fluff the animal has the better. She is a true kind hear i love her very much and couldnt live with out her.

No comments: