Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stella girl


My stella girl is not so lil any more. She will be 11 weeks tomrrow. I cant belive i use to be able to carry her without any kind of issue. Now when i pick her up ( for what little bit of time I can still carry her b4 crushing under pressure) her legs dangle down to my upper thigh. What a long dog she is.
She might as well be a "boxxer" her enormous paws come swinging outta no where and smack u in the face. Her paw litterly takes up my entire palm and spills over a little as well. She has recently started to chase her tail. I think she has just notice it's there and trys to get that damn thing away from her by attacking it....one day i suspect she will catch it, and realise she and it are the same :-D

Needless to say she is much my joy she makes my everyday after work a lil easier to deal with. I find myself wanting to just curl up with her and take a nap.
She is the most perfect color grey with her blue eyes slightly browning to a beautiful golden brown. I love her very much. The most perfect thing about a pet, they dont care what you look like, they dont judge you. They will love you forever and never give up on you. truely a perfect compainion

No comments: