Monday, May 3, 2010

Human life is more fun on T.V


I never understood why people watched reality T.V. But as I have gotten older in life and decisions and my relaionships....ITS SO MUCH FUN! lol. Aaron and I sit here and watch wife swap and ENJOY it how messed up is that. It's not like we are really talking about a realistic action going on. And today Alexis(friend at work) told me about "tough love couples" not only is the stupidity of the people on the shoe great but so is the fact that the host has a lisp and also obviously waxes his eyebrows. Those things are better groomed than mine are. something creepy about that.
my guilty pleasures consist of
-jersey shore
-wife swap
-tough love couples
-what not to wear (is that "reality")
-some of those date shows are funny too.
well this is a stupid entry. Any way, (random change in topic!) so one of my best friends is getting married this mth and is holding a reception middle of next mth, Well i have this dress that is beautiful white background with big yellow flowers and green leaves and I have some kick'n green heels that match it perfectly. I mean this dress makes me feel like Grace Kelly Althogh not nearly as gracefully beautiful as her. But i havnt wore it in like 4 years since Aaron graduated, and i gatta loose like 872364908 dress sizes. Wish me luck, I have it hangin in the front of my closet so that Its toughnting me lol.
well untill later my lovelys (if there is any)

No comments: