Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I miss my cappacino girl

Christy and I have been best friends since 9th grade so lets see it has been 8 years now. Ever since the day I was sitting in the hallway infront of the girls locker and in the band hall and said, "Heeeeeeeey you, I like your shoes." She hasnt been able to shake me off since.

(shes so pretty)

Any way. my lovely friend was born across the world In jordan (middle -east for those who are geographicly challenged) She has been in the U.S since she was in forth grade. Well any way she is back over there temporarly.(MONTHS!!!) not that short for me! During this time with Zakk's passing I know she wishes she was here just as much as I do. It probli wouldnt even be so bad if i could talk to the damn woman.

(Us being goofy in Movie Time)

Christy is the Ying to my Yang. We are totaly oppisite people, which is what makes us good for eachother. We can see both sides of everything, B.c we listen. Basicly what i am saying is shes a Fruit Loop and I'am awesome.
To be honest I wouldnt have what is my EVERYTHING with out her. I met Aaron threw her. In fact i didnt like the boy lol. She has always had a way of bring people into my life I normally would not have had. The only down fall is that Aaron is a baby face he is younger than me. So is christys b.f, he is younger than she is as well. so sadlly we had to attend a prom AFTER we had already graduated.....man iI felt like a loser but my lovely darling friend was there so she was as equally a loser!

(How ever she looks pretty perfect here dosnt she?)

In case you didnt figure it out Christy is the cappacino girl, mom always said thats what color she is lol. And of course she agreed because it makes u alot damn more tan than I am.
But in all seriousness. I would like to tell EVERYONE(if theres ne one reading) that Christy really does mean the world to me and I love her very much. I wont be my jolly good-ness (truley) untill she comes back. As of today it has Been 15 days since I have seen her purdy face. I would appreciate any prayers and thoughts for her save and quick return.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty much in love with you <3 I miss seeing you and talking to you and taking goofy pictures with you!

I miss you, white girl lol

Oh...so to make sure I'm not spamming you...it's making me type the word "bedien"...wtf is that?