Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am corprate america

One of my very last calls of the day ended in "Thanks for not helping me at all you little sh*t" ahhhh, graditude at its best.
Let me say this first I thank God all the time that I am so blessed in so many ways. I have a bed to sleep in, food in my belly, a family i love, a great boyfirend, and the best friends, and a great job. But please please can I not talk to someone that thinks I am the worst thing to ever walk the earth?





Sometimes i am faced with a situation where The customer has litterly exausted all options that it is possible for me to offer and its still my fault. I am corprate america... Then agian we all could make SOME attempt to pay a bill. Maybe lets not wait 5 mths before the situation has gotten real bad.....feel me?

Any way on a lighter note. I finaly have gotten in the mail what i have been waiting on toooo long 28 weeks long actually. My house is finally getting off the plateu its been on for soo long. at least i hope it is. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
and replaced with a new one of things to get done now lol. But at least I wont feel like I'm downing in the process. lol
well not really a good entrey but oh well. Timw for a lil sleep. Night

No comments: