Thursday, May 27, 2010

no baby steps taken here

First off I would just like to say that I adore my boyfriend Aaron, he is amazing and perfect for me in every way. Without him my world will un-doubtable crumble. Everyday he makes me smile and and makes everyday worth living. Also I would like everyone to pray hard core for my baby. He has got a great job oppertunity that he and myself are extemly excited for. I pray he gets it!

(laying down pictures, always flattering)
And now since in my last blog I didnt have an example of what Stellas huge paw in my hand is let me give you an idea

(oh by the way almost every picture of Stella she looks like a dark blob she very rearly stays still enough so, shes a blur, but her paw is very real)








Also, Have you ever been to a 4-6 year old childs karate class? It is about 30-45 minutes of americas funniest home video. My Niece will be 5 next mth and she is all about the karate class, which is great! My family fights over who gets to go see her on which saturday class! lol.
She is the one in the yellow and black belt. Shes earned 3 belts so far. THATS MY GIRL!
About 15mins ago i recived a text from my sister, who is expecting. She will be having another baby girl. Guess its a blessing that the have such an awesome "Aunt Nicca",
(i use to be "ducky" but it changed to "aunt nicca" whos knows)
to show these girls how to be fashionable, cuz my sister dont got MY classy touch ;) lol. she'll probly kill me for that comment.
Speaking of job oppertunities. I recently put in an application for a position that is the reason i joined my current company. It would be a heaven sent to be able to get that position as well. so lets send up another request to the big man upstairs!!!!!

No comments: