Saturday, May 8, 2010

In memory of Zakk




For Zak who passed the evening of May 8th 2010

Zakk you blessed me with so many memories and friends and experiences. I'm sitting here and im not so sure how to begin. My high school memories and the summer after graduating is saturated with our memories. You had a smile that melted everyones heart.
- First time i spoke to you I found you in the parkin lot, i knew u from band, so I gave you a ride home. Then ocassionally I'd walk out from school to find your skinny butt sittin on my car. It always made me smile but i HAD to yell at you "DUDE OFF THE CAR" which is why you did it of course. lol
- I met two of my best friends threw you, Big Ant and Blake. AMAZING guys and without you i wouldnt have ever met them
- you me Jane, Christy down to VA beach. You and I were the worst to drive lol we kept competing lol. on the way home i spit my gum out the window and you thought i was spitting at you and you sped up infront of me and spit a GIANT luggey right on mmy windsheild. such a punk lol.
- use to lay on the ground at night and look at the stars you would hear a plan. tell me what kind it was and it always put me to sleep lol.
- the MANY times you tackled me to the ground to start tickling me. It was redicuous sometimes. one night you managed to have Christy and i pinned in the car tickling us both and we couldnt escape.
- using hairspray to spray on the ground and catch it on fire so it would spell out things LMAO. we were so lame.
- you,christy,brian, and i getting INCREDIBLY lost on the way to chesdin landing and when we finaly found ANY kind of water...ew.
- christy and i we came to see you graduate from boot camp in va beach...agian we manged to get lost.
- band class together my senior year.....you just destracted me lol
- I had a great time playin at the pool and jungle gym at ur hood all the time.
-u use to call at like 10pm on the dot. ud fall asleep talkin to me by about 10:15 lol
- burning papers from highschool infront of your g-rents home with hattar.

Gosh there are so many flipping things. I cant even think of them all at the same time when i wanna write it down. you have been a blessing in SO many peoples life. More then you could have known. You have left beinde a beautiful wife and baby boy. Trust you have a army of ppl that will love and care for them. you will never be forgotten Zakk. I love you and thank you for being you and a blessing

No comments: